Unwanted facial hair -How to remove
Facial hair or excessive body hair may turn out to be an uneasy factor for many. One of the most known reasons for developing excessive body or facial hair in women is due to higher levels of androgens and testosterone. Hormonal imbalance and Genetics also play a large role in this case.
So, what home remedies can we try for getting better results at home:
- Oatmeal and banana: Mix 2 tablespoons of oats and one banana together. Apply this paste as a thin layer and massage in circular motions. Rinse it well after 15-20mins and doing it weekly once yields better results.
- Sugar and lemon: Boil water adding 2 spoons of sugar and an ample amount of lemon juice. Stir it until it forms a sticky paste. Now apply it as a thin layer, either cold or hot and rub in circular motions and rinse well after 10-15mins.
- Egg white and cornstarch: Make a semi-thick paste out of egg white, cornstarch and sugar. Apply this paste to the required areas and let it dry. Now try to loosen on one end and peel it in the opposite direction for best results.
- Lemon and Honey: Make a smooth paste, including honey, lemon juice, and some sugar. Boil this mixture and make a fine paste that can be used as natural wax.
- Papaya and Turmeric: To remove the unwanted hair, make a fine paste out of mashed papaya and a little turmeric powder. No apply this paste and let it dry for 15-20mins and gently rinse for good results.
- Gelatin and Milk: Gelatin in a combination of milk can act as of the best hair removal ingredients. To prepare a mask, use unflavored gelatin along with milk and lemon juice. Stir it until it turns sticky, and apply when it is not too hot. Allow it to dry and peel off to remove the extra hair.
Few more treatments or techniques for removing extra facial hair:
- Depilatory creams(Creams that remove hair without pain)
- laser hair removal
- Electrolysis(It removes hair permanently but involves needle insertion)
**Note: Considering the facts that there are multiple reasons for unwanted facial or body hair, one needs to consult a doctor depending on their medical history.