Are you washing your face, right?
Out of the multiple skin issues you face, One of the most important factors causing skin problems is washing your face wrong. But have you ever noticed it?
So, here are the simple steps to help you maintain the best skin regime.
Simple Steps for flawless skin:
The first step to a beautiful face starts with washing your hands properly
Remove your makeup
Use a cleanser to cleanse the skin, and below are the suitable cleansers for different skin types:
Identify your skin type :
Dry skin – Creamy cleanser
Normal skin – Mild soap-free cleanser
Oily skin – Cleansers with lactic acid, malic acid, Glycolic acid, and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA)
Acne-prone skin – Salicylic acid and Benzoyl peroxide
Avoid using too cold/too hot water for washing your face: Try using lukewarm water, and cold water will shrink your pores for some time, and hot water increases skin dryness. There are chances for oily skin to become more oily when washed with cold water.
Cleansing is the most important step in washing your face, and below are the basic tips and steps to follow.
- Start cleansing your face in circular motions. Initiate from the centre and then move towards outwards
- The nose and forehead are the areas to concentrate as too much sebum is produced.
- Make sure you cleanse your face for at least 60 seconds, covering every inch.
- Finally, rinse with lukewarm or room temperature water.
- Pat your skin dry and avoid rubbing your skin as it stretches the skin.