How about pampering yourself this summer with homemade healthy Bath powder to cleanse, soothe and scrub at the same time. Bath powders can absorb oils and moisture to help keep you dry, without over-drying your skin.
With our extensive selection of simple and healthy ingredients, you are sure to find the one best suited for everyone.
Grind below ingredients to a fine powder.
- Badam – 125gm
- black jeera -50gm
- turmeric – one tsp
- masoor dal -250 gm
- dry rose powder -2 tsp
- wheat flour – 1/4 cup
Steps to use:
- Firstly take 5-6tsp of the fine powder prepared from all the ingredients
- Now add curd /milk to the powder in ample amounts and apply it.
- Now massage it on damp skin for 3-4 minutes and wash it off.
- You can also use them as Ubtans.
- Apply the activated paste all over your body. Let it dry and now scrub it off gently to remove.
- Rinse well and moisturize.
- If used regularly, they heal pigmentation and even out the skin tone.
- Helps Fade marks and spots. They remove tan and dirt.
- Effectively slough off the dead cell buildup on your skin
- Gives Soft glossy and polished skin
- They can even reduce ingrown hair and hair growth with time on daily usage.
- Eco Friendly as they are biodegradable
- One can start using before 2-3months in case of pre-bridal/pre-wedding care
- Pocket Friendly and easy to make
- Can we use this as a face cleanser?
- Can we use soap after this?
- As it already smoothens and provides essential moisture to your skin, using soap is not mandatory.
- Can we store for more than a month?
- The fine bath powder can be stored for 2 months in the refrigerator, but Batch preparation is good rather than storing for a longer period.
- Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
- As all the ingredients are healthy and rich in different mineral sources, it is safe to use. In case of hypersensitive skin or medically treated skin, one can do a patch test and then use the bath powder.