3 ingredient recipes
There are times when our cravings hit us hard; we look for easy and healthy recipes as a quick fix. So, how about an absolute show-stealing simple and easy 3 ingredient recipe for easy access??
List of 3 ingredient recipes:
Below is the list of snacks and desserts which can be prepared with 3 simple and handy ingredients.
3 ingredient recipe for Nutella brownies:
How about making some tasty Nutella brownies with 3 simple ingredients.
Nutella – 1 1/4 Cup
Large eggs – 2
All-purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Prepare a smooth batter by adding all the ingredients together. Move the batter into the baking pan and apply some ghee with a spatula to smoothen the pan.
- Bake the batter for 15 minutes. Avoid baking it for too long by checking it with a toothpick. Once the brownies are cool down, one can cut and serve.
- Pairing these yummy brownies with a scoop of ice cream can light up your mood.
3 ingredient recipe for Muesli Balls:
If you are looking for a great lunch box snack or after-school snack for the kids, these muesli balls can be the best easy choice.
Roasted muesli – 2 1/2 cups
Pitted dates – 1 cup
Honey – 1/2 cup.
- Out of 2 1/2 cup roasted muesli, place half-cup aside and use the remaining 2 cups for the process.
- Add the chosen 2 cups of muesli and other ingredients to a blender or food processor to mix well.
- Now scoop the mixture using a tablespoon and roll it into balls.
- Coat the balls in the remaining 1/2 cup muesli and bake them well.
- Once baked, place the tray for 30 minutes until the balls are firm. These balls can be moved to an airtight container and stored for up to 1 week by keeping them in the fridge.
Blueberry cream pops:
How about making easy blueberry cream pops as cooling treats in Rising temperatures?
Frozen blueberries – 2 cups
sugar syrup – 2/3 cup
whipping cream – 1/4th cup
- Prepare sugar syrup by adding an equal amount of sugar and water. Cool it completely and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, take a bowl and mash the blueberries and stir them in cream and sugar syrup.
- Pour the mixture into moulds insert sticks through the foil. Once they are frozen and firm, your blueberry cream pops are ready.
3 ingredient recipe Frozen chocolate banana pops:
When you want to munch on something but healthy and tasty, then the frozen chocolate banana pops can be a good choice.
Ripe Bananas – 4-5
- Use popsicle sticks or a chopstick to use as handles. So, insert them into the banana pieces and place them on the baking sheet and freeze for about 15 – 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chunks or choco chips. Now, remove the bananas from the freezer dip them into the melted chocolate. These chocolate-dipped bananas can be eaten right away or frozen back by adding sprinklers all over.
- The yummy and healthy frozen chocolate banana pops are ready.
Peanut butter oatmeal bars:
Be it picnics or potlucks; this super easy recipe can be an easy pick for everyone.
Peanut butter – 1 Cup
Honey – 3/4th Cup
Rolled oats – 3 cups
- Add peanut butter and honey to a saucepan and cook on medium flame. Stir it well until they are melted and mixed well.
- Now turn off the stove and add this mixture to oats and mix well.
- Spread the content equally into a greased pan, let it cool and chill for 1 hour before serving.
Roasted Almond chocolate:
This can be the best pick for beginners as this simple and easy chocolate treat is a total saviour.
Raw Almonds – 2 cups
Dairy-free or dark chocolate
- Roast the raw almonds nice and crispy.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate or dairy-free chocolate and pour the melted chocolate over almonds spread over the baking sheet.
- Spread the chocolate so that all of the almonds are covered. Now, sprinkle sea salt evenly depending on your personal preference for flavour.
- Let it dry until it turns firm. The thick sheet can be chopped into pieces and served.