Solarized water, a new healing technique ?? Colored water to heal your sickness ?? Different colours addressing different health concerns ?? But, all that we learned as a kid is about colourless water, right ?? So, what is this new trend of sun-charged or solarized water ?? A sneak peeks at the entire story exclusively for our readers.
The effects of colour on life have been of great significance to early human beings, whose very existence was governed by light and darkness?
Water that has been purified by exposing it to the sun is called solarized water or sun-charged water. Drinking sun-charged water kept in coloured glass bottles has various benefits.
Colour therapy, also known as chromotherapy, is based on the premise that certain colours are infused with healing energies. The therapy uses the seven colours of the rainbow to promote balance and healing in the mind and body.
As per studies, daily exposure to sunlight can convert some chemicals in their skins to Vitamin D, especially D3. Scientists have incontrovertible evidence that Vitamin D seriously boosts human immunity and can prevent respiratory and lung diseases. In the case of COVID-19, Vitamin D3 can prevent infection in some people and others who still get infected; it decreases the severity of the infection, and the recovery rate is far better.
Benefits of various colours:
Each of the seven colours of the spectrum is associated with specific healing properties.
Violet promotes enlightenment, revelation, and spiritual awakening. Holistic healthcare providers use violet to soothe organs, relax muscles, and calm the nervous system.
Indigo is also sedative and calming. It is said to promote intuition. Indigo may be useful in controlling bleeding and abscesses.
Blue promotes communication and knowledge. Blue light is used to cure infections, headaches, high blood pressure, neonatal jaundice, and rheumatoid arthritis. Blue light is also used in healing injured tissue and preventing scar tissue in treating cancers and nonmalignant tumours, and skin and lung conditions.
Green is associated with balance, harmony, sympathy, diplomacy, adaptability, durability, and reliability. It symbolizes hope, renewal, and peace. The green light is used for emotional disorders such as anxiety and infections.
Yellow is a sensory stimulant associated with wisdom and clarity. Yellow is thought to have decongestant and antibacterial properties and is useful in stimulating both the digestive and lymphatic systems.
Orange promotes pleasure, enthusiasm, and sexual stimulation. Ayurvedic practitioners believe it has antibacterial properties and may be useful in easing digestive system discomforts (e.g., flatulence, cramps).
It stimulates passion. It is the colour of strength, health, courage, vitality, will, anger and power. Red light can be used to treat low blood pressure, eczema, circulatory problems, and sore throats.
How to prepare solarized water ??
To create solarized water, make sure you follow these rules and standard operating procedure:
- A bottle of the desired colour should be washed and cleaned properly.
- Water should be filled until the neck of the bottle.
- The bottle then has to be placed on a wooden rack outside in an open space, where sun rays fall legitimately on the container.
- The bottle should be left out ideally for 2 to 3 days. But if needed urgently, it can be charged for 8 hours.
- Contingent on how hot the climate is, in summers, light assimilation procedure should take two or three hours, and in winters, it might be important to leave the bottles throughout the day.
How many days can we store the solarized water??
- Fresh solarised water is preferred if practical. However, you can solarise the water and store it for a few days at a time.
- Blue solarised water can be kept safely for a week or ten days in hot or cold weather.
- However, red, yellow, and orange solarised water should be changed every two days in warm weather and every ten days to two weeks in cold weather.
Anyone with a chronic or acute health concern should seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner.
Side effects :
There are no known side effects to common practices of colour therapy.