Who doesn’t celebrate the taste of chikoo or The sapodilla in this world?? So, how about bringing the best bet of a combination of both chikoo and coffee mocha together this summer?
Chikoo is a powerhouse of nourishment on one hand, and coffee mocha helps focus and reduce anxiety on the other end.
So, here we are with a quick 5minute recipe to prepare chikoo mocha this summer. Let’s list our ingredients.
These ingredients serve 1 glass
- chikoo – 1 fruit (chop into small pieces)
- cocoa powder – 1/2 tbsp
- powdered sugar – 1 tbsp
- cold milk – 200ml
- Drinking chocolate powder – 1/2 tbsp
- coffee powder – 1/2 tbsp
- crushed ice – 2-3 cubes
Step1: Add chopped chikoo pieces, powdered sugar, cold milk, drinking chocolate powder, and crushed ice to a blender and blend till it becomes a smoothie
Step 2: Pour it into a glass and sprinkle the cocoa powder and coffee powder on the top.
Step 3: Your chikoo mocha is ready to Serve cool this summer heat.
Serves: 1 glass
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Calories : 250- 300calories
Benefits of chikoo:
Chikoo is a rich source of multiple nutrients like Vitamins A, B, and C.
Chikoo promotes good energy levels and is considered a good pre and post-workout snack.
The anti-oxidants on chikoo reduces wrinkles, soften hair, and makes the skin glow.
Chikoo also aids better digestion and promotes bone health.
- Does chikoo increase your weight?
- Chikoo helps in boosting your metabolism, and inturns help in shedding those extra kilos. But, it suggested being consumed in moderation in a calorie deficit diet.
- Can we eat chikoo dialy ?
- Chikoo can be taken daily in moderation as it can make you feel full for a longer time.
- Who should avoid chikoo?
- People who have diabetes should try avoiding or consuming in very less quantity as chikoo has high fructose and sucrose contents. Anyone with a stomach ache or digestive issues should re-think before consuming, and people who are allergic to certain fruits should give it a thought.